WHEN: Saturday, May 28th, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Kortright Centre for Conservation, 9550 Pine Valley Drive, Woodbridge L4L 1A6
View Larger Map
COST: Admission to the event and guest parking are FREE!
The first 100 visitors who redeem this special coupon will receive a FREE eco-swag bag containing products and samples from our Product Eco-Sponsors!
LUNCH: Food will be available for purchase starting at 11 a.m. Visitors are also welcome to bring their own food to the event.
Lunch is sold as a complete meal consisting of:
- A personal size gourmet pizza featuring local and sustainable ingredients
made on-site in a wood-fired oven
All pizzas will be made with Monckton Farm's Spring and Fall Red Wheat, Monforte Dairy Mozzarella, Organic Ontario Tomato Sauce, and Matchbox Garden Fresh Spring Herbs.
Pork: Monforte Whey Fed Pork Soppresata
Beef: Cumbrae's Ground Angus Beef
Vegetarian: Matchbox Arugula and Ontario Asparagus
- A box of Kiju organic juice
* Available while quantities last
- The event will proceed rain or shine. Come dressed for the weather and get ready for a day of fun!
- This is a nut-sensitive event. Please help us create a safe and welcoming environment for all our guests by leaving any food items containing nuts at home.
- Please supervise your children at all times.
- Please be aware that by attending Our Greener Side Celebration, you consent to your image being captured in photos or on videos taken during the event and may be used by TRCA for purposes of publicity, advertising, sale and promotion.